Today we have managed to get most of the rear deck fittings in place with just a few very fine stove chimneys to fit at the end of the build, after which I moved onto the front deck fitting the plates running between the hawse pipes, cable holders and the depression rail for the main gun.
I also made the two gang ways for the rear deck from brass etch (photos to follow) and set them aside for painting. Also due to the delicate nature of the items I felt it better to leave them off until the build nears completion.
The 3D printer has been running all day producing the small hatches and other fittings for the front deck, so the next job is to design the conning tower and then print it out. I have been able to use a new blend of resin from FunToDo specially designed for my high end 3D printer, which is giving amazing results even at such a small scale.